Sunday Mar 13, 2022
9: Wo arbeitest du? | Where do you work?
Talk about professions, spell names, alphabet part 3 & the yes/no-question sentence, demonstrative pronouns.
Paul and Anna are still sitting in the café, and they're talking about jobs. Paul was late for work the other day, and he was in trouble with his boss. Will he lose his job?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/9-wo-arbeitest-du-talk-about-professions
Grab your German Stories membership!
We want to tell our German Stories to the whole world. That’s why the podcast will always stay free. But without the support of our members, we couldn't do this.
You can get your German Stories membership for little money. Not only will you improve your German, but you'll also help us create more material - which you can then benefit from. Just go to german-stories.com/membership-account/german-stories-membership
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.