Talk about family, alphabet part 2 & the w-question sentence, verb conjugations plural: (wir, ihr, sie, Sie) kommen/kommt, wohnen/wohnt, arbeiten/arbeitet.
Paul and Anna are sitting in a café. They’re talking about their friend Tim and his family photo. His sister is getting married tomorrow. Anna's meeting with Meili was great. They both think she is nice. Why is Anna invited to the wedding but Paul not?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/8-ein-familienfoto-sentence-structure-verb-conjugations
Our characters DON'T speak at a regular speed, just like native speakers among themselves. Why?
They speak natural German. But we put in countless hours of work to direct every voice actor so that he or she speaks a bit slower and more clearly, adapted to the language level. You can always speed up the audio in the app. We believe this is the better way. Just as we believe that at the beginning, training wheels teach a child to ride a bike better than bruises from falls. If you want know why we spent over 1 1/2 years of work before we even published our first lesson, go to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Connect with us:
Here's how to get YOUR NAME on the next German Stories episode:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)