Sunday Feb 20, 2022
6: Diebe stehlen bei Großkauf | Thieves steal from Großkauf
Numbers till one million, understand a newspaper article & w-questions, verb conjugations singular: (du) kommst, wohnst, arbeitest.
Paul is in the subway on his way to work. He's reading the newspaper: An article about burglars where Fritz is the police contact person. He is Paul's friend. Will he catch the thieves?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/6-diebe-stehlen-bei-grosskauf-verb-conjugations-singular-du
Learn German while you play with words, pictures, and audio!
The Immersive Learning Mini App on the German Stories website will teach you the words and phrases from each lesson in a smart way using spaced repetition to make sure you don't forget them. It keeps track of how good you know every word, and schedules when to review it again. And it mixes up the ways in which it teaches you: multiple choice, single flashcards, order the words, listen and write - you name it! Try it out now for FREE at german-stories.com
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.