Sunday Feb 13, 2022
5: Eine Fahrkarte bitte | A ticket please
Numbers 13-22, buy a ticket for public transport, ask politely & verb conjugations singular: (ich) komme, wohne, arbeite.
Paul is in a hurry to get to work on time. He needs to buy a ticket for the subway. But the ticket seller takes a lot of time ... The subway train is already coming. Will Paul still get it?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/5-eine-fahrkarte-bitte-numbers-13-22
Grab your German Stories membership!
We want to tell our German Stories to the whole world. That’s why the podcast will always stay free. But without the support of our members, we couldn't do this.
You can get your German Stories membership for little money. Not only will you improve your German, but you'll also help us create more material - which you can then benefit from. Just go to german-stories.com/membership-account/german-stories-membership
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.