Ask and answer questions about one's condition & personal pronouns: ihr, sie (plural), Sie (plural).
Meili and Paul meet Anna in her office in the university. Meili says she wants to enroll in a course of study. Paul is shocked because he ran out of time and has to get to work very quickly. Will Paul get to work on time?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/4-wie-gehts-pronouns-in-plural-ihr-sie
Having problems with vocabulary and grammar?
Upload the grammar directly into your ear with the German Stories Grammar Explainer. Review the words with our Vocabulary Coach. Make a FREE german-stories.com account now to try the first 10 lessons!
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)