Informal salutations and complimentary closes in full messages like emails & sentence structure with “tecamolo”, make a comparison and express a contrast.
Paul sends an invitation for his housewarming party in the group chat. Everybody is excited. Meili should come, too, and join the group. He also invites Tim, and pokes fun at him: He should only drink milk so that he doesn't embarrass himself again. Tim answers: “You can celebrate alone”. Is he not coming after all?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/19-danke-fuer-die-einladung-german-sentence-structure-tecamolo
Boost your German online!
At German Stories, we have speaking, reading, listening, and writing exercises. And there is a lesson plan with progress tracker. It's all right here at german-stories.com
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)