Greetings and farewells in a text message & irregular verbs: geben/lesen/sehen, modal particle ‚aber‘.
Paul is chatting with Laura again. This time he is not so clumsy. He invites her to his housewarming party, and she accepts the invitation. But Paul is unsure: Should he also invite Tim? Maybe Anna wouldn't like that …
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/18-kommt-laura-zur-party-irregular-verbs-modal-particle-aber
Our characters DON'T speak at a regular speed, just like native speakers among themselves. Why?
They speak natural German. But we put in countless hours of work to direct every voice actor so that he or she speaks a bit slower and more clearly, adapted to the language level. You can always speed up the audio in the app. We believe this is the better way. Just as we believe that at the beginning, training wheels teach a child to ride a bike better than bruises from falls. If you want know why we spent over 1 1/2 years of work before we even published our first lesson, go to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)