Explain a situation, give advice, make it up with somebody & irregular verbs: sprechen/essen/treffen, modal particles ‚denn‘ and ‚ja‘.
Tim arrives at the restaurant, and it turns out that Paul wasn't invited to his sister's wedding because he doesn't really know her anyway. Tim must have behaved embarrassingly at the wedding. But Anna is apparently no longer angry. Paul talks about his online date Laura. Anna and Meili propose a housewarming party and Paul should invite her. Can Paul convince Laura of himself?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/16-eine-party-super-idee-modal-particles-denn-ja
German Stories is the first podcast that combines all of these 3 features:
- Firstly, we pick you up at your level, starting from zero.
- Secondly, we lead you to your goal in small steps. There is a constant, low amount of new words, and only a small piece of grammar in each lesson. This way, you don't get overwhelmed.
- Thirdly, we teach you with a full-blown, continuous story. It's a modern audio drama, played by over 30 professional voice actors, designed to always make you want to know what happens next episode!
But we're not just a podcast, we're an online learning platform. Check us out for FREE at german-stories.com
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)