Name and order meals & irregular verbs: wissen/nehmen/helfen/sollen.
While waiting for the food in the restaurant, Paul reveals he was late for work the other day. Next time, he'll be fired, says his boss. Fritz arrives and says the hunt for the Großkauf thieves will end soon. He can't give away any details. He says that Tim is also coming soon. Anna groans at Tim's name. Something must have happened at the wedding... But what?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/15-ich-nehme-das-schnitzel-irregular-verbs-order-meals
On our German Stories website, you can see the meaning of every single word in each episode. Just tap on it! You can also activate whole sentence translation for better understanding. Try it out now for FREE at german-stories.com
Learn German while you play with words, pictures, and audio!
The Immersive Learning Mini App on the German Stories website will teach you the words and phrases from each lesson in a smart way using spaced repetition to make sure you don't forget them. It keeps track of how good you know every word, and schedules when to review it again. And it mixes up the ways in which it teaches you: multiple choice, single flashcards, order the words, listen and write - you name it! Try it out now for FREE at german-stories.com
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)