Express eating preferences, decide on different options and prices & irregular verbs: wollen/heißen/möchten, modal particle 'doch'.
Anna and Meili meet Paul in town. Meili had asked him in her message if he wants to eat together. That's why she wanted Paul's phone number from Anna earlier. She wants to thank him for the help, and invites both of them for dinner. While they think about what to eat, a message from Fritz arrives: he’ll be there soon, too. Has Fritz caught the Großkauf thieves yet?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/14-schnitzel-oder-pizza-irregular-verbs
We got something for YOU
Grammar, and vocabulary drills can make your life easier. Do you know what's also great for your German learning? The hints and learning tips on the German Stories website! Why not try them out for FREE? Just go to german-stories.com
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)