Get to know people, chat online & irregular modal verbs: können/müssen/mögen, enumeration in a sentence.
Paul is flirting with Laura online. He messes up the online flirt and is annoyed about it. That’s when he gets a message from Meili. What does Meili want from Paul? What's in the message? Can Paul straighten out his flirt with Laura again?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/13-paul-schreibt-mit-laura-chat-online-modal-verbs
German Stories starts from zero, and leads you to your goal in small steps
It's not difficult to create a learning story and jump to complicated grammatical structures early on, just so the author doesn't have a hard time writing. But it's very difficult to fit your writing into a well structured teaching plan, so that the student doesn't have too much trouble learning German.
We did it the hard way. Hard for us, easy for you: Luckily there's only a little bit of grammar per episode for you to learn. If you're curious about our motivations behind putting in so much effort, go to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)