Online profiles, understand descriptions of people & irregular verbs: sein/haben, sentence type summary: declarative sentence, W-question sentence, yes/no-question sentence.
Paul reads the book he got from his parents. He doesn't find out why it’s valuable, and how valuable it is. He doubts the book will add style to his apartment. But his parents are right: he has no girlfriend. Paul is looking for a date and checks ‚Finder‘ profiles. Which girl does Paul like? Will she show interest?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/12-paul-sucht-ein-date-sentence-structures
Why we made German Stories
We felt that the best way to learn German is NOT using the old style teaching material with chapters full of tiny texts and unrelated stories. Our idea was to spoon-feed you German in very small bits. And to tell you parts of one big story at the same time. An awesome, full-blown story with different storylines that continues throughout all lessons. We wanted to keep you motivated and say "I can't wait to find out what happens next episode!" If you're curious about the story behind German Stories, go to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)