Give and receive advice as well as a gift & articles kein/keine VS ein/eine, nein VS nicht VS kein.
Paul is watching TV with his parents. They complain: Paul has no girlfriend, no good job and no money. He should get his act together. They give him a valuable book as a present in order to make his apartment more stylish. That confuses him: Why is the book valuable? And how valuable?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/11-das-buch-nein-vs-nicht-vs-kein
Boost your German online!
At German Stories, we have speaking, reading, listening, and writing exercises. And there is a lesson plan with progress tracker. It's all right here at german-stories.com
German Stories starts from zero, and leads you to your goal in small steps
It's not difficult to create a learning story and jump to complicated grammatical structures early on, just so the author doesn't have a hard time writing. But it's very difficult to fit your writing into a well structured teaching plan, so that the student doesn't have too much trouble learning German.
We did it the hard way. Hard for us, easy for you: Luckily there's only a little bit of grammar per episode for you to learn. If you're curious about our motivations behind putting in so much effort, go to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)