Ask for names and origin, talk about languages & indefinite article (ein, eine), countries VS people VS languages (Turkey, Turk, Turkish).
Anna is working at her part-time job as a waitress in the university café. She sees Meili and they talk about the students in her German course. Meili gets Paul's number from Anna. What could she want from him?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/10-turkei-turke-turkisch-indefinite-articles
There is a constant, low amount of new words per episode
When writing a learning story it's easy to get carried away by an idea for a dialog. But that can result in an episode having way too many new words. That's demotivating for the learner. We counted every word and went through endless writing and re-writing sessions for every episode to make sure that didn't happen to our story. If you want know why we spent over 1 1/2 years of work before we even published our first lesson, got to german-stories.com/the-best-way-to-learn-german
Book a German class with our show host Christian:
Booking link: chris-german.setmore.com
Connect with us:
Buy us a cup of coffee:
Paypal Donate Link: paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=R386844TUXZUE
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)